http://www.seniorhomes.com/p/the-family-transition-blog/

Monday, December 13, 2010

Going into 2011, Getting PRE-pared?

Winter is NOT my favorite season and I am doing the best I can to NOT project gloom and doom on the months ahead. With the current financial crisis in this country and paralleled in my business, on a very small scale, how, I ask, do I go forward with RE-newed vigor for my business? Winter has always been the slow season. NOW how to survive this? 


Whatever, it's not a quick fix. There is no one solution to this problem for me, or for anyone in small business. 


How do I continue to create new possibilities in what looks so grim? Where do I find that next client? I know there are at least a thousand seniors out there, within my physical range of daily work, at least, who are lost when they think about getting their properties ready so they can sell them and move on. They are not capable of going it alone or sometimes with skilled help, like me. 


This leads me to review: What is it that I do for my clients? How could I change to capture more clients? These are some of the right questions to ask myself. I can ask and ask and end up at the same answers. What I do is work with people on the physical management aspects of transition. 


Question is: Where is my next client?


Survival as a small specialized service business. Yikes. Enough said.





No comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive