http://www.seniorhomes.com/p/the-family-transition-blog/

Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Day FREE Seniors Downsizing and TRANS-ACT-ON Plan!

I am seeking one deserving senior who HAS to start getting their house in order for a FREE ONE Day Start UP Downsizing. I will work with them to assess their home, organize a plan of action, work on one critical area of their home and try and organize a support system for them to go forward.
In turn, I will be permitted to tape our work together: the intake process, the hands-on work, the day's work in it's entirety. This will be used for my promotional purposes, only.
Additional work is at my seniors rates.
Please email me if you have that senior and can make a personal introduction. DC MEtro area only. Thank you.

No comments:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive